For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Orinea SARL, registered in France with Company Registration Number 531 275 428 and having its address at 56,Rue de Londres,75008 Paris, France.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nicokahr.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Specifically if you are a Customer organisation (i.e. an Employer organisation), information regarding your organisation and its personnel.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- If you connect your google account to synchronize your emails or your agenda with Nicoka, be aware that Nicoka use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
How we store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any questions about how we store and use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details set out below.
IP Addresses & cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- to understand what visitors are interested in while using the site. Our advertising partner, Google, then enables us to present visitors with retargeting advertising on other sites based on their previous interaction with the site. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
- to identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our Website, within our own Website, in a session or across different sessions. This is so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits; and
- to be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the Website, so as to facilitate reuse of this information by the user.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in certain features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Orinea SARL, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with the to provide the website.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10€ to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.